3M™ – AP802 reduces contaminants and sediments to provide clean filtered water. Installed near the overhead tank or bore well, it provides water that is free from sediments and purifies the colour, taste and odour of chlorine in your house.
AP802 is a point-of-entry (POE) system that treats all the water entering your house, protecting plumbing and fixtures. It provides cleaner, clearer water that is free from the colour, taste and odour of chlorine by filtering out sediments and other contaminants from the water used throughout your house. Cartridges come in a variety of filtration (3M™ – AP802) or Chlorine treatment options (AP817-2).
• Cleaner water.
• Water that is free of Chlorine taste, colour and odour. It reduces sediments, rust, and the taste and odour of chlorine from cloudy, coloured, or musty water and provides better water using experience.
• Protects your Skin and hair. Prevents discolouration of the skin and reduces moisture loss from your hair by treating the harmful effects of chlorine in the water.
• High performance. Built with a 5-micron filter. The simple-to-install system handles a heavy load, providing a flow rate of up to 170 litres per minute and can operate at pressure up to 690 kPa with an operating temperature range of 4.4-37.8°C.
• Ease of use. A built-in pressure relief button makes cartridge changes simple.
• Best in quality. Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
3M recommends regular maintenance and cartridge replacement if there is a noticeable reduction in flow rate.